- Integration and Education Centre is an opportunity to acquire new knowledge and skills or add to the various training programs.
- Day-care center for people with mental disabilities "Sunflowers" are provided social skills and social rehabilitation services.
- Disabled sports club "Sigulda" if they offer a variety of sports activities, as well as going on different sport competitions and conducting sports events are held.
- Daily employment center with specialized workshops, where a variety of vocational skills are taught for county residents. Established "Creative Affairs workshop" is composed of six studies.
- Projects that have been started in the social enterprise
The Society regularly hosts a variety of events and activities, such as: Christmas Charity Concert, a charity campaign "From Heart to Heart" and "Give joy to themselves and others," New Year's Ball, the annual Society "singing festival and" Sports Festival ", organized and managed the summer camp is organized in a variety of tours and exchange visits, as well as a variety of activities to promote volunteering and promotion.
As of 2006, the association is actively engaged in the "Youth in Action" - European Voluntary Service and youth exchange projects as a host and as a coordinating organization implementing a number of projects, taking young people from both participating countries and from countries neighboring the EU. We welcome projects including young people with different disabilities with special needs. Continued "Erasmus +" projects both in EVS and Youth Exchange
The overall objective of the project is to enable young people (through informal, experience and intercultural education methods) to gain experience, knowledge and practical skills in voluntary work in another country working with young people and adults with different disabilities, as well as young people with social and economic difficulties in providing support, guiding, assisting in organizing a variety of events and activities to help the organization accomplish its objectives by their ideas and work.
In 2010, the Society was established "Youth Support Group", which aims to give young people the opportunity to work and realize their plans, creating favorable conditions for young people's intellectual and creative development of young people by providing useful use of leisure facilities as well as access to young people's needs and interests to appropriate information . Youth support group engaged and active in both the 12 young people with disabilities and those without. Youth group work is managed and coordinated by the youth coordinator.
The association brings together people (mostly young people) with different types of disability forms of expression and young people with intellectual disabilities. Society also participates in the activities of young people without a disability
Association "Aicinajums Tev" projects are both coordinating and hosting and is responsible for the project and the smooth running of each event, as well as the responsibility for the administration of the project, its funding and its correct use.